I saw that Jess Clare is going to be doing the Christmas Tag and I was super interested in it Then Alice mentioned she had already done one so it settled it, I needed to do one.
Be sure to check out their Blogs, it would mean a lot to them!!
- What is your favourite Christmas movie?
I have to say ELF and Unaccompanied Minors. I really love both
- Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Growing up we would always wait until 12am Christmas Eve (so technically Christmas Day) to open presents.
- Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
There are a number of memories I have that I cherish. I think my last Christmas in New York was one of my favourites. I was with my friends. We ate food, explored the woods and then ended with ice-skating and board games!
- Favourite festive food?
My mom’s sweet and sour chicken. It’s something we would eat often but I really loved it.
- Favourite Christmas gift?
I get excited over very small things. I think as long as you put the effort in, I will love it.
- Favourite Christmas scent?
- Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We would always stay up until midnight to open our gifts. Well, I would sleep otherwise Santa wouldn’t come, then I would be woken up and open them.
- What tops your tree?
Growing up it was always this super ugly angel. She was pink and cheaply made. I loved her. Now as an AuPair, Whatever the family has, that’s what tops it lol.
- As a kid, what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
That stupid new born baby It was so expensive in South Africa and all I wanted was one of them. It cried, ate food and pooped and peed. I really wanted one but never got one. 🙁
- What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
I think the best part would be the fact that everyone gets together and really just enjoys each other’s company, even if it’s fake lol
I nominate Zainab!