Guuuys, I was nominated for ANOTHER blogger award. I feel so special, but also. How? I love writing and I love sharing, I guess people see that. I was nominated by the lovely Lena Dee, who is such a beautiful soul. She was nominated and thought, ‘Hey, I should tag Michelle’ which is cool so there’s that haha! If you don’t read her blogs already, you should! Her blog for the VBA is here!
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
The VBA is literally about supporting and acknowledging that blogging is damn difficult and people who do it, work DAMN hard. Whether it is the writing, the photos or the design and upkeep of their blog. It’s hard and they deserve to be shouted out. Before you nominate them, look at their writing, their uniqueness as well as their blog as whole. If you think they deserve it, then nominate them!
The rules to accept this award are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and link their blog. There are millions of blogs out there, and somebody chose yours!
- Nominate 15 bloggers to keep spreading the appreciation.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
7 Facts about Chelle
- I have lived on 3 different continents
- I am a coffee snob
- I used to design jewellery as a pre-teen
- I am allergic to most animals but always seem to have an animal -antihistamines are my best friend-
- I am allergic to lavender (I know right?)
- For my 23rd birthday I got colouring in books and Disney tickets. I think these were my best gifts ever (yea, I am 23 😉 )
- I hardly wear makeup and do my hair even though I am qualified in both fields.
Thank you again Leena, you are a sweety x