This is a recipe that my host kids absolutely love. It’s a simple recipe that I took and tweaked it to be my own. People who know me, know I hardly put any sugar in my cookies. I also don’t often eat cookies so when I do, you best know I will make some good ones.
- 2 2/3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup butter (room temp is best)
- 3/4 cups white sugar (add more if you want it sweeter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- M&M’s or whatever the heck you want
Add some milk if you find the dough too stiff.
- Mix all the ingredients together and form small balls on a baking sheet and flatten with a spoon (or whatever, I can’t tell you how to live your life)
- Bake for 10-12 min or until you see them become golden on the edges
- Enjoy with some milk
- Try enjoy them over 2 sittings and not one 😉