This month’s Sephora Play! Box really impressed me. It actually impressed me more than January’s so I am very excited for March! I haven’t had the chance to play too much with the stuff yet but I am very excited to be trying them out!
Here is what I got:
1. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Rhubarb (Cruelty Free)- I immediately tried this because I was so excited! This is a lipstick I have been wanting to try for a while now and I am so glad that I have been able to try it. It rich, creamy and when it wears off, it really wears off gracefully. It’s also not drying and was so comfortable the whole time that I had it on! Can you tell I am excited about it?
2. Milk Makeup Blur Stick (Cruelty Free) – I have been looking for a blurring stick for a while so I am happy that I have this one now. I actually tried it this morning and based on first impression, I actually really like it!
3. Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold (Cruelty Free) – I have tried similar eye masks to this one and I have been quite impressed so I am looking forward to pampering myself and getting to try this out.
4. Fresh Rose Face Mask (NOT Cruelty Free) – There are so many bloggers and beauty influencers that have sung the prasises of this face mask so I am looking forward to seeing if it is something worth the hype or not.
5. Caudalie Vinosource (NOT Cruelty Free) – On the Sephora website, it says that this brand is “clean” which is good BUT it does in fact test on animals when required by law. AKA they sell to China and China tests on animals. This is just a prime example that “clean” does not always mean cruelty-free or vegan.
6. Stella Mc Cartney Perfume in Stella (Cruelty Free) – This perfume smells so incredible but at a hefty $97, I think I will skip it. Here are the notes: Rose, peony flower, mandarin, rose absolute and amber. Style: sensual, intense and feminine.
With 4/6 products being cruelty free, I am excited for what’s to come! Let me know if you got this months box and what you think about it!